Jam in buckets HoReCa wholesale from the manufacturer
We offer to buy jam in yoke jars from the manufacturer in Moscow
Jam is perhaps the most popular type of preserves. It is prepared from fruit or berries with the addition of sugar and gelling agents. In jam, you will not find syrup. Slices of berries and fruit will not always be present, rather fragmentary. The structure is mainly homogeneous and such that it can be cut with a knife. This is the beauty of jam, it does not flow.
Jam can be applied, spread, just eaten with a spoon, put in pies and other pastries. In a word, there are many ways to use this delicious product.
The production of jams in our company is carried out according to standards and norms, from natural fruit and berry raw materials only. Professional confectioners and homemakers appreciated our products. We offer to buy jams in Moscow, small or large wholesale. We work all over Russia!
Why are jams so popular?
This sweet product, especially its varieties, including berries and fruit slices, is thick, jelly-like, persistent and bright. On a horizontal surface, the jam does not flow. The berries are whole and shiny. Neat fruit slices also have an attractive appearance. In addition, taste! Saturated, fruity, festive. Jam looks colorful and appetizing.
- They are added to many confectionery products to fill and decorate.
- Jam is the best-finished filling for baking.
- It is located inside sweet frozen semi-finished dough products: puffs, pancakes and dumplings.
- Ice cream is impossible to do without jam.
- And glazed curd cakes with fruit filling are made from it.
There are jams specifically made for baking. In our company, they are represented by different tastes, and their difference from jam to tea is that the consistency is thicker, ideal for filling.
Jams to go with tea or for use as a sweetener are also in a large assortment:
- from traditional fruit (apple, orange, apricot); and
- from berries (raspberries, blueberries, cranberries); and
- from exotic fruit (pineapple, lemon).
Our jams are resistant to high and low temperatures (thermostable), keep their properties and taste unchanged. Can be stored up to 12 months. Easy to use, due to successful packaging in plastic and glass containers.